Followers

Friday, 27 October 2017

Winners #20 Anything Goes

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie  here with the winners for Challenge #20 Anything Goes
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
 
#41 Art con Papel, Madera e Hilos

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#20 winner in the subject line.
Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.
Faith's favourite is #42 

I'm in awe with the colouring of this beautiful image, with the beautiful die frame, simple background paper and the ribbon and pearls, a simple card made to look stunning, in my opinion.

Annette's favourite is #40 My Creative Place

I just love this creation. Gorgeous Image which is coloured so beautifully, love how image is framed and the design with hand made flowers and bow looks absolutely stunning. Great work.


Sherry's favourite #32 Carol Gill
I love this gorgeous creation, it has such a soft and delicate look. The ballerina is colored beautifully and the design is fabulous.

Michelle's Favourite # 47 Nanna Connie
I have chosen Nanna Connie's Card as I thought it was just so cute and something a bit different for a Christmas card and I love the image

Judy's Favorite is #17 Aunty Sue
I love the fallish color combo used on this pretty card. The image is colored beautifully and the embellishments add the 
perfect touch to the overall design!

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the current anything goes fortnightly challenge. Click here to enter.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card Judy and some awesome creations and congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. I love that silly cat image and feel the same way about it being something very different for Christmas. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooo much Faith for choosing my card :) :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card Sherry and congrats to the other ladies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete